Saturday, June 25, 2005

I did not get in.....sigh

"Dukacita dimaklumkan bahawa permohonan anda tidak berjaya". That was what it said after i keyed in my IC no. through theUPU hotline......

I was so disappointed as i was looking forward to it, most of my friends got in even thought some of their results aren't that good, in fact worse than mine...i'm really disappointed with the government....and i wonder how do they make their selections.

I have already put in an appeal for the second intake but i am not sure of how successful that would be too.....so i have to prepare all the back-ups......

Yesterday, i was checking out most of the recommended private colleges such as Inti Nilai, Taylors, Monash, Nilai College......I might have to resort to one of them if i dont get into any of the local universities..

Today, Mum got me a pair of contact lenses, just to try it and to see how i would like it..if i like it then i'll continue with them. For now i am not really used to it yet (its only been about 3 hours). Still feeling a little giddy. I wonder how would my friends react when they see me without my spectacles, as most( i think all) of them always see me with my specs!!!! wierd!!!!

No comments: