Monday, August 08, 2005

My last couple of days in Labuan

The feelings inside me are all mixed up.....I'm excited to leave but also scared to leave my comfort zone!!!

I'll be leaving on Thursday and i haven't really started packing....i just took my bags out yesterday and started to dump some clothes in it.. I must make sure that i dont forget important things...like my certificates and my important documents...for my application.

I'll be going to Inti Nilai and will be doing an Australaian Transfer Degree Program and it will take 3 years........wish me all the best!!!!!!!

I'll be missing people back here a lot...family and friends!!!!!!will missing you all so much!!!!!!!!!snif snif!!!!!!!!!Please do keep in touch okay? Email me, message me, call me, visit me.............

p/s: i won't have internet connection at my sisters place....but i'll update this blog whenever i can get an internet connection!!!!!!hugs and kisses.....leave messages on my tagboard.....

No comments: