Sunday, September 03, 2006

Final Fun before the new semester begins..

As you already know, Cynthia came down and stayed with me a couple of nights... lots of catching up to do and stuff that girls do during sleepovers.

Cynthia arrived in the evening on Wednesday and so did my sis' friend Dewi....Had wonderful pasta for dinner as we girls gossipped about every tom dick and harry...hahahaha....

Went to IKANO, IKEA and The Curve on Thursday for the whole day....literally.....arrived there at about 10am and left there about 7pm? nice nice.....almost bought a bikini for Langkawi's trip in October....but that fella who was selling it was being damn stupid!!!!

Met up with Matt on Friday at Megamall...it wasn't planned, although we knew that he was coming down...wasn't sure that he was free or not....so hung out with her for a couple of hours and then my brother picked me up to go to my cousin's place where i was for the whole weekend....

Was at my cousin's house with her daughter, Jade and my other niece Te-Sha and the maid...my cousin and her husband went to Perth for holiday...so kinda hung with the kids......had fun swimming with them at around 11pm?? till about 12 something....(my cousin's place has a pool)

On Saturday, met up with Cyn and Janu...It was fun cuz Janu hasn't seen Cyn since we left Form 5!!! Amazing right??? Had lunch in Megamall and then decided to go see Era at the JomHeboh! at Bukit Jalil...Usually if you ask me...i wont go to these kinda places....cuz its HOT and packed with ppl who terlampau SYOK walking under the HOT sun!!!!! So Era, if you are reading this.....see how we sacrificed the aircon in megamall to come visit you in the hot sun????? (just kidding)

While we were there, all of a sudden, Cyn started shouting "Mazlina, Effa!!"...We bumped into our St. Anne classmates.....it was great seeing them as it has been a while since we last saw them!!! Still the same old them i guess....

We couldn't stand the heat so decided to leave the place and we headed to Janu's place to chill instead... it was so nice just to sit and chill lar...another round of gossipping again lar...what else????

My bro picked my up again and sent me to my cousin's house and again...THANKS BRO!!!!

Just got back today and really tired...i guess its just the thought that tomorrow my classes for the new semester will start!!!!

Talking about that....Last semester's results are already out and i got

A- for my Genetics and Computing
B+ for my Biochemistry
B- for my Management.....:(

and oh ya....i've got only 1 subject(biochemistry 2)this semester!!!!! coolios!!!!

sigh.....the holiday is over!!!

No comments: