Saturday, October 14, 2006

Finally got the mood and the time to BLOG!!

...and so where shall i start???

Okay... I didn't tell any of you guys that i was going on a family holiday right? so okay, i did....

My family and I went to Langkawi for a short weekend. It was such a relaxing and fun holiday.... and it was damn "lau juak" because not only was it my family who went, my aunts also went!!!

Didn't really do any site seeing cuz i mean we've been there and so it was more of relaxing holiday.. the only touristy stuff that we did was going on the cable car which was worth the money... The view was amazing eventhough the stupid haze had to spoil everything... The cable car went up so high that when we reached the peak, you could feel the cool breeze just brushing through your skin and make you go "ahhhh"...

Went to the beach couple of times "trying to get a tan" as i like to put it...but it wasn't sunny enough... i usually like to get tanned up and have my swimsuit pattern imprinted on my back... but that didn't happen.:(

Well, it was a short but fun trip and should do more of it..family holidays are just so refreshing!!!

So...came back from Langkawi on Saturday... rushed back to College for the MAPCU (Malaysian Association of Private Colleges and Universities) Swimming Competition... was asked to join but since i was going to Langkawi..i said no...but they were kinda desperate so they said that if i manage to come back in time, i should try to make it for the 50m Freestyle relay. I was in time so swam that one event and got 3rd place....cuz there was only 3 teams!!! is that a joke or what?? well, good enough for me since i am not a competitive swimmer like the other swimmers from other colleges. Anyhow, got a medal and a t-shirt out of it one event.....so i'm not complaining or anything like that.

And since that weekend, its been hectic with studies, catching up with all the journals and assignments that i missed during my holiday.. and also to study for the test which i badly needed to score (since my 1st test was like shit).

Finally yesterday, all of us manage to relax. We finished class early and decided to go Midvalley Megamall (we wanted to go today but since we finished class early, why not)... Took the taxi down all the way to Midvalley and at lunch straight away since it our tummies were already an orchestra... So had lunch at Secret Recipe which was good....yummy.....i had my prawn macaroni with cheese....

After lunch, headed to the cinema to see what movie to watch...and decided on Rob-B-Hood. One thing good about coming in the afternoons on weekdays is the ticket price. We manage to get student price which was only RM6! Cheap!! Well, as you would expect out of a Jackie Chan movie, fighting and comedy. Its not a life altering movie, but it is a movie that lets you unwind a stressful week!! It was FUNNY....you should see how Lenz and I laugh... haiyo.. "I am from broke back mountain"..

So now, i'm sitting here... just trying to chill for the weekend....but i have a lot of things to do...i've got to clean my room and the whole house... my sister is in Malacca at the moment and when she left this morning, she left me a list of chores for me to do. Half of it is done, the other half i'll do it tomorrow....

Things to do tomorrow:

Sweep and Mop the floor
Vacuum the carpet
Wash the bathrooms
Finish up my homework!!!

Cheers peeps and have a terrific weekend!!!!

No comments: