Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Lost and Found

I'm back people after a long silence....

Its been so much fun being back in labuan... i miss it already...

Did quite a lot of things...i just hope that i can remember all those that happened..

I mentioned before that i was going to the St.Anne's charity dinner right? yeah...i went and it was fun being able to meet up with all the teachers that you so eager wanna see and those who you try to avoid. Teachers like Mrs. Tay are the ones that you really look forward to seeing and Cikgu Jostelen is the one that you wanna avoid. To give you a little history on why i (or should i say "we") dont like him. You see, he is the type of guy that gives you the impression that he is damn gatal. The way he looks at you from top to bottom just gives you the creeps... I can say that my friends all share the same thinking as me. When i met him at the dinner that night, he couldn't recognize me immediately. Another teacher had to mention my name to him, then only he would go " Goh Szue May?". He was kinda shocked and said " wah, lain sudah ah"...so i kinda said to him " cikgu, cepat juga cikgu lupa murid cikgu!"...Guess what he replied me? "dulu tidak cantik, sekarang sudah cantik sikit!"...Damn man....teachers like this....you just dont know what to say lar..

I was also able to meet up with my tuition teachers. First, Cikgu Wong - Lily and I went over to his house one the days to visit him. eh...not visit him.....Visit his new-born-son...actually not so new-born lar...3 months old already... The baby so cute i tell you... you'll see it soon! The other teacher that i was able to meet up with is Cikgu Win. Nana and I went over to her house and cooked for us Curry Mee. It was nice being in her house and it brought back so many memories. I was with her for tuition from Form 1- Form 5, so practically i was there in that house every other night! For that, i'm greatful for them

Besides that..i was able to meet up with a bunch of friends. William, Oubre, Che Chung and his friend, Alex, Nana, Era, Lily, Lucy, Lai Eng and so many many more...i guess this time is the right time when everyone is back there in labuan. Went yamcha-ing quite a lot to catch up with everyone. So it was fun fun fun fun...

Me and my St.Anne friends were also able to meet up with an ex-teacher of ours that left us in Form 2. She has now returned to labuan but now teaching in a different school. Miss Jalina Marlini is a fun teacher, young at heart and talking to her is so much fun. Hanging out with her makes me think that she is one of us. I will upload pictures of it soon.

Another big thing that happened while i was in Labuan was that i turned 21!!! Yes, i'm officially 21 now and legally to do almost everything, including entering clubs without the fear of the club being raded!! I guess this is the best birthday ever... I dont normally have birthday parties so this year was no different. However, i was able to hang out with people that mean the most to me. Being with my parents on my birthday was the most important. My dearest friends, Era, Nana and William had a small gathering for me before dinner. And now, in Nilai, with my sister and family. So i guess this is the best birthday... Had 3 cakes altogether!! So full of yummilicious cakes!!!

I love my gift from Nana, which is a charmbracelet. It had a lock and key on it which represented my freedom. Added another charm to it and i'm loving it... Thanks Na!!!

I love the other gift from my sister and her family....She got me a digital camera!!! I'm so happy!!! wanted to get a digital camera for myself and now i have one!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!! THANK YOU!

I guess thats all that i can remember for now..if i missed out anything....will talk about it later!

Will upload pictures soon...

No comments: