Thursday, May 03, 2007

ARGH!!!

I'm very PISSED right now......My exams results are out and the results are really upsetting!!!!

After sitting for the exams, and knowing how i did for the exam, i was aiming for 2 A's.....but now..... after seeing the results that is out....i'm so disappointed ....

i got B+'s for the subject that i was aiming for an A-... because i got quite high internal marks for those subjects.....about 40+ over a totall of 50%. I'm curious.... getting B+ for my finals means my final marks (internal mark+final paper) is around 75-79.... so roughly 75-40=35, and since my finals stands 50% of the whole marks.. 35 x 2 = 70.....That means i scored about 70 in my finals....which i think its bad...thinking that i could answer the questions in the paper!!!! DARN.........Usually during the exams, after finishing up with my paper, i'll calculate roughly how much i can get during the exams so that i can roughly expect my results. BUT NOW ITS TOTALLY UNEXPECTED!!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO PUNCH SOMEONE RIGHT NOW!!!

1 comment:

Wai Leung said...

aiya..nvm la..over d...where to now?