Wednesday, November 28, 2007

...

Its been awhile since i last blogged....i'm not sure i'm not in the mood to blog these days...maybe because i can't seem to upload pictures on my blog!!! it is really damn irritating!!!

So yeah....I've been here for more than 2 months now and time just flew by like that! In less than 3 weeks, I'll be on my Christmas break for 3 weeks!! So fast!!! I really can't imagine the life after the holiday because i know that it is going to be so packed!!! getting done with the final year project and stuff like that!!! and with the studying!!! I think my brain will start to explode just by thinking of the amount of things i'll have to cramp into my tiny brain!! argh!!!

Talking about holidays.....My holiday this time around would be fun!! GOING TO BARCELONA!!!!! woot!! isnt it cool or what??? Dont really know what to expect out of our 2 nights there but if you guys know anything that we can do there in such a short time, please do give suggestions!! places to go and things like that would really help us!!

After coming back from Barcelona, I'll be heading down to London for about 10 days...meeting up with my cousin and my dad's cousin!! It would be cool to be in London for Christmas and New Year!!! Can't wait.....but for now..its all about the report dateline!! have to settle with those before i can start thinking of partying!!!

Studies has been alright....still really coping..theres a lot of new things to learn and i'm taking it in as fast as i can!!! Someone please help me..i know it is going to be a tough year but i know if i put my heart into it...i'll do fine!! right right??

The life here has been quite alright....have i settled in, you might ask?? yes, i guess so...getting used to the weird weather here which is hard to predict and this is the first time where i have a weather forecast on my laptop and it is updated every now and then!!! I miss being back in Malaysia and not having to think of what to wear because of the weather...over here..i'll have to check the weather forecast and then pick a jacket....this jacket for days which are not so cold, jacket for days which are colder, and jacket for days that is unbearably cold!! When i was back in malaysia, you always think of how nice to experience cold, get to wear all those nice thick furry jackets, but when you come here and have to where it everyday...it really becomes a burden...not say real burden...but just very troublesome la!! Go out from the room, wear jacket, reach class..take it off....change building, have to put on the layers again!!! even wanting to go to the next block i have to bundle up!! madness lar...Back home...wear shorts everywhere is the best!!!

One thing nice about the cold, is that you dont sweat and you dont get sticky by the end of the day! which is good for someone like me who swears like a broken pipe! Without sweating, clothes doesnt have to be washed as often as when i was back home....when i was in Inti, everytime i walked back from college, Id be drenched in sweat and the shirt that i wore would immediately go into the laundry basket...

But i know sweating is good, gets rid of the toxins in the body.....sooo...i have decided to join the sport centre. 20GBP for one whole year....swimming pool, gym and courts!! yeah...gone swimming twice and it was great! missed the water so much!! but realized that my stamina sucks big time!! remember when i was training to be a lifeguard, my stamina was satisfactory, now its down the drain!! So my mission is to build back that stamina i lost with the lack of swim after my lifeguard exams!!

OH ya....it snowed last week!!! just for about 10 minutes before the sun came out!! and it was nice to see snow!!! its not my first time ( first was in beijing), but it was refreshing feeling to see snow (although i know its wet)... but since then, the temperature hasnt been that cold for it to snow again so i guess we'll have to wait till the next time it snows again...

i guess i better get back to work.....as you know time flies...so means i have not much time till my next dateline!! crap!!!

Till then...hugs and kisses everyone!!!!!

No comments: