Wednesday, December 12, 2007

ONE YEAR OLD!!!

My cute nephew is one year old today and it shows how time flies... I still remember sleeping on my sister's bed in the hospital while she was in the delivery room!!! all i can say that it was a very uncomfortable bed to sleep in!!! However, in the morning, all was forgotten as the bundle of joy came into the world!!!!

I miss his laughter and playing with him....he's thighs are the cutest things....makes you wanna bite him!!!!!!


see......doesnt his laughter just make you wanna squeeze him??? More updates on him, go to my sister's blog!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DARLING NEPHEW!! I KNOW YOU WONT BE ABLE TO READ THIS BUT EE MISSES YOU!!!!

1 comment:

Szuefei said...

tqtq eeeeeee..... we all miss you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!