Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summer Holiday

Just got back from London yesterday and let me tell you, It has been real hectic.

I'm not complaining but its really tiring. My parents came over from Malaysia on the 7th of July and I went down to London a day earlier to get them. Spent a 2 nights there (one night for my parents) at my Aunt Tammy's place and headed up to Preston (Cousin Pearly's place) for 2 nights. We were able to go to the Lake District to snap some beautiful pictures! Althought the weather was lousy (rainy weather), the scenery was still beautiful.

After 2 nights in Preston, drove (rented a car) up to Newcastle and Sunderland for my graduation. The weather was still sucky for us to do any sight seeing. Only manage to go around Newcastle town and Sunderland's National Glass Museum. Graduation came and went and it was good. I'm proud of myself for being able to graduate. Finally, BSc (Hons) Chemical and Pharmaceutical Science Graduate!! Woot!!

We were still in a rush, which meant we left Newcastle the night of my graduation back down to London, so that we will have time in London before starting our tour. The weather in London cleared a little (wasn't as bad as the week before), so we went strawberry picking! It was fun picking strawberries that we didnt realise the amount of strawberries that we picked! i think we picked like GBP 12 pounds of strawberries, and on top of that, we picked blackberries, raspberries (which to me is like cough mixture), blackcurrent, plums and also french beans (which my 2 ko (aunt) was soo excited about -_-")

Next day (this was already on the 12th of July), started our tour from London. 7 days tour (which i think i will blog individually) to The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, and France. Met some really interesting people on the tour and hope to keep in touch with them. The wonders of facebook again! :P. The tour ended on the 19th back in London and we were all very very tired!

On the 20th, we went to watch Lion King the musical and all i can say that it was lovely. The moment it started, i cried..i was definitely overwhelmed! Enjoyed it really....highly recommended!!! SO i guess 1 musical down, tonnes more to go!

It has been a very tiring holiday, but it was fun hanging out with my parents and i miss them already! THanks Dad and Mom for this trip (my graduation gift) and oh ya, Thanks dad for the watch! me loving it!!!!

Anyway..i will blog again about the places i've been and seen... so do come back soon....

No comments: