Thursday, June 18, 2009

32 years young…

This goes out to my dearest big sister who has been there for me through everything! She’s the one who helped me find a college to go to when I finished Form 6, put me up for 2 years while i was in college, the sister who has gave me advise on so many things, helped me with so many things!! Without her, I would be so lost and with that I am grateful!

So Che, wishing you a very happy birthday! All the best with Dubai and hope to see you soon! You are the best and I can’t ask for a better sister! Love you loads and many hugs and kisses!!!!

SF&SM at beach 1                     p/s che, i think we seriously should take some proper photos together….cuz i cant seem to find any on my pc.

Happy 32nd Birthday!!!!

1 comment:

Szuefei said...

OMG!!! i look terrible in this pic!!!! gosh but i remember this was when we went to penang for fern's wedding.

thanks so much!!! i love you too...