Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Birthdays

Here I would like to wish 2 of my amazing friends a very Happy Birthday!!

Firstly, it's Era...
Officially 24 today! How does it feel my dear? Sorry if I've mentioned the age but I feel we are still young and it is definitely just a number. How far have we've come.......From hair-cutting disasters to working women. OMG, just thinking about it gave me goosebumps. Crazy!!!!! I've missed the crazy moments we've had, sleepovers and the partying. A fussy-eater indeed, (even though I know you don't drink plain water, don't eat vegetables) but I wouldn't have you any other way. hahahaha, although we try to tell you that water and vegetables are good for you!

Next, it's Nastassja...
24 on the 31st of July. We've been buddies since Form 1! You are one of them who I've seen changed the most. From someone who everyone feared (ish, nanti Nastassja marah bah!!) to someone that everyone was buddies with (bah, Nana come go yamcha)...It was nice growing up with you. I really do miss the hours we can talk on the phone although we've spent the whole day in school together! I don't have that with everyone. Until my mom goes "talk in school, still wanna talk on the phone"...that is just the way it is...right?

Happy Birthday to the both of you!!! Wishing you all the best in life and I know that you girls (being the Leos that I know that you girls are) will be the ones who will be very determined in whatever you guys put your mind to! Hugs and Kisses from the bottom of my Heart!

Miss you guys loads, Love you more!

No comments: