Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh Internet…where art thou?

Its a sad day today….

1. A few more friends has now left Newcastle for good. It has start to feel empty as the group becomes smaller and smaller.  We definitely miss them… :’(

2. Our internet has been officially cut off!!! Its so sad…my connection to the world of communication, information and entertainment has been severed! Will I be able to survive the rest of the month (or more) without it?? ( Although my kind friends has offered internet boarding which I am grateful. I think they know without the internet I might just wilt and DIE..:p)

3. This is the last day of my 4 days off. Tomorrow its back to work and it sucks big time! I still dream for that day to happen when there is constant flow of cash into my bank account and I can still sit down on my bed day-dreaming…. I know I’d probably go crazy for not being productive but it still beats going to work everyday!! 

Sad ain’t it??

1 comment:

eNatasha said...

hehehe we share the same dreams! :p