Tuesday, November 03, 2009

My childhood dream…

When I was 11-12 years old, I used to go GAGA over Backstreet Boys. You could as my mom about how crazy I was over them. I know some of you will think I’m lame for even listening to them, but I don’t care. They are good and even after 16 years, they are still surviving (although one of the member has already left).

Tomorrow and finally at 23 years of age, I’ll be going to see them live for the very first time! I am so excited!!!! Although I have matured and boy bands no longer give me the giggles, I still think they are one of the good ones. I’ve realise that most boybands have band members who are just there to look good (they don’t take the any lead in singing). Backstreet boys is one of them who you can see that each of them can actually sing and that they have their own distinct voice. AJ with his deep husky voice, Brian is the lead, Nick with his very distinct that-is-definitely-nicks voice, Howie just melts your heart when he sings (plus that eyes!), Kevin (although he has left for broadway) with his very deep sexy voice!….

I can’t wait to see them!!! I’m grateful to Thong and Evon to accompany with me, however I wish Lenzja, Era, Cynthia, Janu, Carmen…..were with me!!! These are the very people who’d go gaga over this too!

5 comments:

eNatasha said...

aaaaaa i SO wanna go tooo!!!!! *on cue: i want it that way dance moves.* hehe.

i luff anywhere for you, and darlin.. and ok, this is gonna be a long list.

ish, i so jealous.

alyshä said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh those good ole pengakap camp days dancing away to their beats! :D *memoriesss*

Unknown said...

yup.....good old days!!!! pengakap was so much gun!

eNatasha said...

howww was itt?

Unknown said...

Sorry i didnt blog about it earlier.....just blogged about it....sorry lambat!