Wednesday, June 09, 2010

I know I'm lazy

I know that I said I would update soon, however this is not true, which probably makes me a liar!

We are now at the mid-point of 2010! Time has definitely flew by!! I was in UK beginning of this year, and how I'm back to my home country. Not much has happened except that I am closer to my family. I am currently working part-time for my cousin for the past 2 months at her activity centre. Have been quite occupied with it as I work most Saturdays as well.

I have been to a couple of interview and currently still waiting for one more interview as it was postponed. Do pray for me! I really do want to start a stable job. I feel that I'm in such a limbo right now that I really can't plan anything. Friends keep asking me to go for holiday but can't really do much planning as I do not know what I'll be doing then. Sometimes it can be a little frustrating. I really hope that this period will soon end!

I've been meaning to upload photos from the moment I came back. I've got no wifi at home and always so busy at work that I tend to just not bother! I know I have my dubai holiday photos, CNY, Cheng Beng photos that I have wanting to post up but been telling myself " Later lar"

Anyway, I have to go now... I want to promise photos soon, but i'm so scared that I'll not be able to live up to it...hahahah..I dont want to call myself a liar again!

Till later...HUGS!

No comments: