Friday, December 10, 2010

Its been half a year….

…since I last updated this. I must get the hang of it again!!! I have been away from the internet besides checking emails and Facebook since I was staying with my aunt till recently. Now I am living on my own and have more time to myself as well as the internet. Will do one proper one to kick start everything again.

Have been overwhelmed with work these past few weeks and can’t wait for the days when I have more time to be more organized as now I feel that I have been running around like a headless chicken and things are done so that immediate events runs smoothly, whereas other on-going work have been left behind! Need time to chill and sort things out before the new year comes!

Its almost a year since I left my work in UK and I definitely miss it there…I can’t believe that this year has gone by so fast. I feel that I haven’t really settled down in Malaysia yet! Felt like I only came back maybe like 2 months back! Argh…need to find some stability, which I have not found yet! Crazy ain’t it?

Anyway, its going to be a busy weekend as well as next week. So I do hope to find some time to breathe!

Hugs and kisses and I’ll be back sooner than that 6 months that I’ve been MIA

No comments: