Friday, March 18, 2005

I Got a Traffic Ticket!!!!!!!

The night started out fine, went out for dinner with Oubre at Mawilla,and you know what? i parked my car next to Jody's family's car!!!!i know that labuan is small...but never had i imagine it was this small!!!!! Had Tom Yam Soup Noodle while Oubre had Nasi Goreng "Kampung".Then we went to get tickets to watch "Constantine" at the cineplex. Since it was still early, we went to the Labuan Sea Sport Complex to kill time and "Chui Feng". At about 9.15, we headed back to the cineplex. There we bumped into Claudia and her family, Ivan and his friend, and many other friends!!And again...small world!

Then when the movie finished i headed home while Oubre waited for Che Chung to come to go Yam Cha again.......I was on my way home, then there was a police check!!!!!!i knew i did not do anything wrong, so i kept my cool, they asked for my IC and my driver's license, so i handed it to them!! THEN, they ask me to press the break pedal, so press lo, and then the police officer said your third break light isnt working, so he pulled me to the side!!!!!i was like "how was i suppose to know!!!!!argh!!!" so another police officer gave a ticket!!!!!!The stupidity of that break light cause me a ticket.....and its written there that i'm suppose to go to court????WHAT THE HELL?? for one break light....i think the court "chia pa bo kang cho"!!!

No comments: