Tuesday, March 08, 2005

A Summary of My Day

Woke up at about 10.30 to mummy's call...she came into my room and started yelling about me sleeping so late and how messy my room was...so the first thing that i did that day..was tidy up my room...

Came down and it was already about 12 something so waited for Oprah to come on...today's Oprah was about people being addicted to plastic surgery!!!really scary man...there was this girl who was only 28 but she had done 26 plastic surgery on her body!!!really scared me to what kind of people are out there!!! You would think that there are only drug addicts, alcohol addicts and other common ones and here you hear about addicted to plastic surgery...SCARY!!!!

Later in the afternoon, went for a swim at the Labuan Golf Club, only did 40 laps today as there were a lot of people and swimming with a lot of people just don't really make it all that fun.

I just came back from LA Coffee Bean with Oubre and Che Chung. It was so windy and nice, made the hanging out all nice and stuff....hang out till about 15 minutes ago and came straight home........suprisingly, mom and dad were not at home...the funny thing was, when i reached home, they called me asking where i was. So, i said that i was at home and they said they were at LPS (kinda like the "happening" place in Labuan)...they were thinking that i was there!!hahaha......what irony...my parents going to some youngster hang-out place when the daughter is sitting at home!!!!hehehehe...i'm a good daughter or what man!!!!!!-peace out-

No comments: