Friday, October 28, 2005

.......

It has been 2 days of holiday...nothing much has been done. Today i washed my sister and brother-in-law cars...got my workout..heheh and then did 200 sit ups!!!hahaha...plan to do some exercises during this holiday together with my sister, now got teman, nicer lar....

After that did do much, went to Puchong, grocery shopping at Giant hypermarket. After that came back home...

In the evening, my sis baked a cake and made some mixed fruit jelly..She is really trying very hard to be Bree Van De Kamp from Desperate Housewives.....I shall wish her all the best!

Anyway....will be going to Melaka with my sis on Saturday for the weekend. Enjoy the weekend.......

and oh ya....for those who are in school..i know its your last day...So ENJOY your holiday till next year!!!!

No comments: