Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Stressful Exams are FINALLY OVER!!!

YAHOO!!!!!!!

Exams are finally over (although my exams was only 2 days)!! The past week was really stressful, cramping 31 chapters altogether into my tiny brain was a lot to take in!!!! Distractions were all over, parents were here, housewarming during the weekend!!!

So now, i'm on my 2 months break!!!! I hope i'll make full use of it....no plans just yet, but i think i wont be going back to labuan. sad aint it?? Planning to go holiday with my bunch of friends if they are into it...planning to go to the winter school in Port Dickson, but all of this is not sure yet, plans that are just at the "thinking of" stage.

Any suggestions on what to do???If you guys are free, gimme a call....i'm so free!!!!!!!Lets go hang out!!!

3 comments:

NiCoLe RoDrIgUeS said...

Come here.... we need U! need i say more???? eheheh

cindyluv said...

come back Labuan n belanja us *me n dee* makan!! XD

Unknown said...

hahah cin....i thought you are the one thats suppose to belanja me??? Come here then we can go SHOPPING!!!!!!!!