Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year Resolutions...

I think i should write down my new year resolutions lar.....aims and goals that i want to reach this year........I usually dont have any new year resolutions...so.....here goes:

1. Maintain at least a B average for my studies!!!
2. To lose weight.... at least be about 55kg....
3. Be more motivated....and not sit my fat ass doing nothing!!
4. Be grateful, dont take things for granted....

I do not what my list to be too long, cuz i'm not sure if i'll be able to do it.......tambah minyak

Wish me luck and i wish all you luck with your new year's resolutions!!! i'll update you guys when the year is over on whether or not i manage to achieve what i have set out to do!!


I start classes tomorrow....New Semester, New subjects!!!!!
This semester i'm taking 5 subjects:
  • Introduction to Biotechnology
  • Mathematics and Statistics
  • Chemistry 2
  • Biology of Organisms
  • Molecular and Cell Biology

Hopefully i can handle it.........i know i can if i put my mind to it!!!!!! Pray for me will ya?? hahahahah

Cheers to all of you!!!!!

NITE NITE !!

No comments: