Monday, January 16, 2006

Useless, Ignorant people!!!

Today i got hold of a 'MY KAD" reader and was able to check the information in the chip. Ever since my mum called me up telling me that according to her's and my dad's MY KAD, their religion is Sikhism.

So, i really wanted to go check mine so that the same stupid error doesn't occur. But today, it is comfirmed that i am a Sikh!

This is really stupid and absurb!!! The people at the Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara really do not have brains! They just randomly enter in a religion, and they dont consider looking at the name whether its a chinese name. Is my name Szue May Kaur?

This not only happened to me and my parents. I know a friend who are chinese buddhist and in his MY KAD, its hindu!!! Damn frustrating lar!!!!

Anyway, go get your MY KAD checked. I'll go change mine as soon i can!!

1 comment:

alyshä said...

hahah szue may kaur!! LMAO =D