Saturday, May 13, 2006

...

Although classes has already started, but i still feel so lazy. Feel crappy infact.

I just feel that these few weeks, there has been nothing to be happy or excited about. Life is boring. I may seem happy and all, but at the end of the day, i just feel "bleh"... i don't know why i'm like this... i just hope things get better!!!

My sister have been having friends coming in and out of the house. Last week, her japanese friends and now friends from labuan and miri.

Today, we went to One Utama to watch Poseidon and to hang out. The movie was quite good, but very predictable, you know who will die. After the show, my sister and her friends had a tiny reunion in Starbucks and i went around One Utama on my own. Manage to buy a shoe in Vincci that i have been eyeing for, and since it was on sale, better get it.

Anyway, i think thats is about the most exciting thing that happened to me in the pass couple of weeks. i totally feel like SHIT!

and oh ya!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!


I LOVE YOU, MA....you are the world to me!!! I miss you dearly!!!!

and to my sister who is also a mother!!! Jia wen loves you very very much!!! How much??? SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

and to all the other mothers out there, your daughters are proud of you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better, may! take care