Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hippies ROCK!!! TTOW!!!!

Finally, after watching so many episodes of the Amazing Race and after all the excitement and anticipation, The Hippies won!!!!!!

To those who follow, you guys would understand what i'll be talking about:

Towards the end of the race, the Frat boys were in the lead. However the last task before the finish line was down to brains. Frat boys weren't that smart with flags of the country that they have been so the Hippies took the lead and ran to the finish line!!!! I was practically on my toes hoping that the hippies would win.....and finally they did!!!

Happy?? yeah.......but........something sad happened too.......

Elliot of the American Idol is OUT!!!!! i love him...he has such a wonderful voice. In my opinion, Elliot is so much better than Taylor(one of the finalist). Elliot has a voice that would melt your heart and has so much soul when he sings his songs!!!! When he sings, it makes my heart melt....Sigh...oh well, eventhough not winning this American Idol, i'm sure that he will be a great singer no matter what!!!! ELLIOT, I LOVE YOU!!!! Oh well, since you are not in the running anymore, i'm in for Katharine McPhee

Anyhow....my class for tomorrow has been cancelled (only have on class on Friday), so its YAHOO for me......but...yeah...there is a "but".....but i have so many things to do...i've got 6 lab journals to complete during the weekend! Isnt that crazy??? if you dont think so, please define crazy for me!!!!

so i guess i better start doing some work so that i dont have to torture myself on Sunday trying to finish work the "last minute" style!! ;P

Have a pleasant weekend!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop being so obnoxious... apakhan?

Unknown said...

wah....accusing me of being obnoxious, what did i do to piss you off?

Anonymous said...

he probably wanted the frat boys to win