Friday, July 07, 2006

Traumatized

Today, as i was walking back home from college, a motorbike came from behind and tried to snatch my knapsack. FORTUNATELY, they didnt manage to do so..

Eventhough they didn't take my bag, they jerked it real hard and pulled my arm. Now, my neck hurts when it is at a certain angle.

I was at a state of shock that i didnt manage to do anything, didnt shout or like defend myself. I just stood there for a couple of seconds and then continued on walking. I was kinda scared that they would try to do it another time, so i walked faster towards home.

FREAKY MAN.....i guess thats the highlight of my day

Note to everyone: dont always think that it would not happen to you....BE SAFE and be AWARE of your surroundings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahh...babe KL v scary i've cases arnd colleges all the tiime...better be careful man!!!