Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Family Picture

When all of us went back to Labuan recently, we all managed to have out family picture taken. It was nice to have all of us back there together, cuz it has been awhile since all of us siblings were there at home at a time. Usually, one of us will go back at a time. So i guess my parents were really happy to have all of us back there!!!

We also managed to celebrate my dad's 55th birthday with a few of my dad's closest friends. Being home with the whole family was really nice although i had to study for my final exam (the following week was finals, damn bad timing). Couple of my afternoons were spent at the library studying.

When i was in labuan, i also managed to meet up with a few friends (Oubre, Nana and Michelle). Went dinner with Nana and Michelle at Pulau Labuan Coffee House. It was fun catching up with them after a long time!!

So, anyway...enjoy the pictures of my family.....and you would notice that i have put on quite a lot of weight....must be the exams..haha..(trying to blame someone or something else besides myself). So this holiday, trying to lose all those weight lar!!!! Go swimming, try to eat less la...wish me luck!

No comments: