Sunday, August 20, 2006

Totally unplanned outing with the hunk, William

Today, woke up to a very nice breakfast prepared by my sister...hash brown, eggs and pancakes... yummy...THANKS SIS!!!

My sister decided to go Midvalley Megamall and i tagged along.....on the way there...i messaged Will that i was heading there....then...ngam ngam also he said that he was heading there with his friends....memang ada jodoh *hint*:P.

Well, I was with my family, and he was with his friends...so just did our own stuff la....accidentally met up at this Nokia thingy where his friend and my sister took part....damn hilarious lar.... they had to model a NOKIA N73 phone to get some prize.. After that...had sushi for lunch at Sushi King with family....ARIGATO...*burp*

With nothing to do, decided to watch 'CLICK' with William...so stayed on while my sister and her family went home..

GO WATCH "CLICK"!!!! So touching!!! Unlike an Adam Sandler's show..this one is really touching.......I CRIED!!!!! kinda embarrased for me to cry in front of William!!!:P "malufying" hahahah....

Had Kenny Roger's *burp* before headed back home via KTM......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

malufying? sounds like u had fun with wills. hi wills! ill send u d pix from our sleepovers soon okie? hugs