Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Blogganniversary!

Today my blog is 2 years old!!!!!

So many things has happened in the last year of my blogging world.......hmm...but come to think of what i did.....nothing much lar!!!

Its good to know that this blog has survived 2 years and will go on surviving till the day i find blogging a waste of time (which i hope is never), cuz at least i get to journal whats going on in my life...

Since i'm too lazy to go through the archive for what happened for the past year, i'll just put down what is there to look forward for this year...

Final semester in Inti (see what kind of ending this will be)
Going overseas for my final year somewhere (either UK or Aussieland)


I guess those 2 are the biggest things too look forward ....can't wait for it but kinda worried too

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOGGY......love you to bits!!!


will update about whats been going on later lar....soo many things to blog...so little time!

No comments: