Thursday, February 22, 2007

I got TAGGED!

This is hard.....Hsei Di tagged me...

Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who got tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

So here goes 6 weird things about me:

  1. I am really forgetful, i can go into the kitchen to get something and when i reach the kitchen, i forget what i wanted to do
  2. I'm a very secretive person, in terms of my feelings, don't really show what i'm really feeling
  3. I already 22, an adult but truely everyone and even myself think that i'm 12 years old.....weird aint it?
  4. I don't drink coffee, i dont drink alcohol, i dont smoke
  5. My hips is so huge that even my body agrees with me
  6. I'm a happy-go-lucky person.....no worries....

and here i'll tag

Szue Fei
Nick
Christine
Nicole
Nur'i
Jody


No comments: