Sunday, March 16, 2008

Malaysian Dreamgirl

I've been following Malaysian Dreamgirl ever since i heard about it, and that is before the episodes started. I'm all the way here in the UK and I am happy that this show is over the internet, so meaning i can watch it anytime I want!!!

It is nice to hear Malaysia has their own search for models, knowing that how "conservative" Malaysians are. Dressed in hot pants and bikini tops on a Malaysian show is something very new and fresh!

However, I'm not very impressed with some of the girls. I know I'm nobody in this industry or i know nothing about this kinda thing..but i just feel that Malaysia can offer much more. I know there can be more model-ish girls out there! where art thou, oh model-ish one??? :P

I know I totally should not compare with America's next top model, but i just can't help myself! Girls in ANTM are not all good looking but really have a look that make you take a second look... some of the girls in Malaysian dreamgirl are just pretty, and i feel that you can't really go that far with just pretty in this industry! as they like to say...too commercial?? hahahaha....

But there is one thing i'm impressed is at that the girls are better at walking than some of the girls in ANTM!!!!! some girls on ANTM just CANNOT catwalk!!!! OH DEAR..... its hilarious sometimes to see them walk... so that's one thing that i really think Malaysians can do better....

Anyway, i really hope to see how these girls will play out in this competition! so far i have no favourites yet, but i'm sure i'll have a girl that i want to win !!!!

Work it babes!! Do malaysia proud!

No comments: