Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Religious Festivals

To all of the Bahai's out there.... Happy Naw Ruz!!!

To all of the Christian's out there.... Happy Easter!!!

To all of the Muslim's out there.... Happy Birth of Muhammad!!


As a Bahai, I celebrate Naw Ruz every year. This year is my first time celebrating it in a whole new country!!! Of course I miss home and stuff but a whole new place makes it more exciting. I went to Chester-le-Street on Thursday evening to spend time with the Baha'is there. it was a small gathering but it was good!! I haven't seen the Baha'i friends since Ayyam-i-Ha so it was refreshing to see them again!!!

Today, I'll be going to Newcastle because a friend of mine has invited us (a few bunch of friends) to go to his place for Easter Celebration!! I love how diverse in celebration we have in a span of a weekend!! LOVE LOVE IT

Well, have a good weekend guys....hugs and kisses

OH YA...I want to give a shout out to people who's birthday fall during this weekend!!!

Boo Yeong Ku (21st March)-- my maternal uncle
Wee Tee (21st March)-- my cousin
Jasmeet (21st March)-- my Rockstar!!
Lisa (23rd March)-- my cousin

hugs to the others who's birthday fall during this time....its cool because its a long weekend!!!

Peace OUT

No comments: