Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Spring Break

Its been a while since i last blogged!! it felt like ages!!!

So many things has happened since i last blog....i mean not huge life-changing things but just events that make uni life all better!!!

The last time i blogged, it was all the celebrations!! Naw Ruz with the Chester-le-Street community and then easter at Victor's place. It was all fun and being with everyone that time was just amazing!!! Gathering at Kamran's place for Feast was really refreshing eventhough i was so tired! and then sunday at Victor's place was just so much fun!! we laughed till there was no tomorrow!! hahahah...it was supposed to be like a late lunch thingy which started at 3.. but it ended only at around midnight! I didnt expect that it would last that long so i didn't pack my stuff to stay over!!! THanks to Lenz and Stella for accommodating me!!...Lenz's room is my second room in UK!! i think i've spent so many nights there already!! Thanks lenz wang!

The last week of Uni before the spring break was good. I had to prepare 2 presentations that week, one for my dissertation (Final Year Project) and one was for my Forensic Analysis. it all went well and I am very happy with them..besides the presentations, it was all fun and games....At night was board game time with the housemates (must remind myself to take pictures while playing, cuz it is so much fun). Playing board games with them bunch of people are just funny!!! Games that we play are Game of Life, Yatzee, Thief of Baghdad, Cluedo...i guess we should explore more games!!

Well, HOlidays are here and this holiday is gonna be a studying holiday...i need to remind myself that after this holidays, its finals for me and i really need to do well!! I'm not aiming for too high but i should really try my best right????? i need to allocate at least half of my waking hour during this holiday to work....maybe even more!!!! someone should remind me every hour!!!

Before all the madness of studying, my friends and I went down to Manchester on Monday for a day trip. Reach there around noon, which was good because we were all hungry and Cheryl's boyfriend, Dominic brought us to this famous Dim Sum place for Lunch... Ate so much but it was very cheap!!!! it was like half price for lunch so we ordered like crazy......ate so much....i guess to fuel up the day. Went to Old Trafford after lunch to go see the FAMOUS Manchester United Football stadium. It was huge and the shop was nice..they had so many things there.... I bought myself a Man U cap. Although im not a huge football fan, its just a must to buy something... Sorry to all those who asked me get Man U jerseys for them..its freaking 57 quids! madness okay.....thats like what RM 400 ?? siao man......wait till i become a billionaire in the UK then i'll buy them for you okay???

Besides the stadium, we didnt do much since we didnt have time, but the manchester is a very nice city!! its not too busy like London, but not as dead as Sunderland. So if you like the just a normal paced life, manchester is definitely a nice place to be.... will definitely make a trip there again....

anyway..i'll leave you guys with some pictures of the Easter lunch and also Cheryl's Bday dinner.

Easter lunch at Victor's
Victor and the Girls..

Havent played Twister in AGES!!!! testing my flexibility

Hot chicks

Lisa, Me and Lenz....people from Borneo!

Cheryl's 22nd Bday dinner at Frankie and Benny's

Kim, Wen ying and Myself

My Meatball on SpagettiChee Cheong, Cheryl, Dominic and myself

Group Pic of the night!

will upload the rest of the pictures with slide show!

No comments: