Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Di!! (belated post: 23rd of September)

Happy Birthday Hsei Di!

remember this? makeup session with my sister!!

Now, you're 20! I can't believe it! I've known you since I was 8 and you were only 5! This means that I've known you for 15 years now! Amazing aint it? From climbing trees, playing masak-masak, to crying over boys and now in different parts of the world. I haven't seen you in sooooo long and really miss our countless sleepovers!! I think when we meet up again...we need at least 2 weeks of continuous sleepovers to catch up on all the miss-outs we've been missing on each other!
Love ya and and tonnes of hugs and kisses!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's ur cbox?! lol.
and you both look like a dolls :P

how's things with u on that end? :D:D:D

Unknown said...

ITs there la....

I'm alright here.how are you? havent heard from you in a while! hope everything is alright

Anonymous said...

nyeh? i don't see it. didn't u take it down a while back?

i'm good. currently in Labuan til November. then will be heading back to KL to prepare for December exams. when's ur next long holiday back home? :))