Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sorry....

....for not blogging in almost a month!! Everyone has been bugging me why haven't I been blogging!

Before I forget to mention, I am no more staying in the house which I was staying for the pass 4 months (ie the one with so many shoes and shampoos). I have now moved to another house with some friends and have a room on my own. A friend decided to move back to Malaysia and I took over her room so that she doesn't have to find another replacement for the room. Since the house is also occupied with a bunch of my friends, they would rather have another friend move in than a stranger. So everything worked out fine!

Even though I've been staying here about 3 weeks now, I spend most of my time in my old place. I feel so at home in that house, which I know that I should make this new place feel like that too. I have put on a few photos on the wall to make my room a little homey as the walls were too white and boring.

IMG_0343

My room

IMG_0344IMG_0345

My Bed with the blanket made by my mom and my workstation

IMG_0347

View from my room

IMG_0348

My wardrobe and the chest of drawers (ps: I LOVE MY MIRRORS)

So that's my room!!

1 comment:

Szuefei said...

hmmm... some how that square pillow looks lost!