Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Year Resolutions..

I know this is the second week of the New years and i know its a little late for resolutions. Maybe i should say that i have given mine a lot of thought!

Last years was to graduate and find a job after graduation.

Half of that was accomplished and the other one needs to be brought forward to this year.

My feelings towards graduating was awkward one. I definitely was happy that i was able to graduate, but other feelings also couldn’t be ignored. Feelings of being scared and uncertain was there, because I was scared that i was already at the end of my studies and should be now prepared to face the world of career (i know there is always a path of studies again, but not right now) and the uncertainty of how i was going to face it! Being a student all my life, and without much working (maybe none) in my life, I couldn’t imagine the working-life me. Kept thinking to myself  what if I’m still to immature to go out and work? what if I suck at working and within the week i get fired just for being plain stupid? It really scared the shit out of me!

6 months have past since i graduated and slowly building the confidence to not worry too much of what I am going to fail at and try my best to just go for it and don’t be scared! i know that i will have the support and care from my family and friends to not let them down.

So, i guess the primary resolution for this year’s resolution:

1. GET A JOB!!!!!

There are definitely other resolutions like the usual loose weight, be a better person…but that is too common and something that is secondary to what is on the top of the list.

So, family and friends, do pray that I’ll get a job soon and that the UK’s declining economy will not deter me from having a positive attitude towards getting a job!

MUCH LOVE!! XOXO

1 comment:

eNatasha said...

Lol, being fired in the first week for being stupid? hahah ive had the same thought too! :p

All the best for 2009. hope to see you sometime in this year.

love you long time!

Happy 2009!!