Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Look

Can't really believe that I've had this blog for almost 5 years now. Never expected this thing to last so long! From being in college, to a new country and university and now with a job, this blog has definitely been through some interesting changes in my life. So, i guess its time for a "new look"

I have had the same blogskin since the day I started and was too scared to change it due to the fact that I've heard some people doing some changes and their whole archives goes missing! Even this change suffered a few hesitations :P

Anyway, I'm still not really satisfied with this so please do give any comments about it and I shall fix it somehow!!

3 comments:

eNatasha said...

the layout is somehow not very "you", if i may comment. like a lil too bare, no?

Unknown said...

hahahha.......wanted to play around with colours...but couldnt find colours that felt right....so went with white....might change it again when i'm freee

Szuefei said...

wah i tot i got the wrong blog!! nice nice nice!!! how you do it? tell me .. i oso wanna change mine!