Tuesday, July 26, 2005

......

hmmm... what can i say to feel up this blog????

well...I havent been doing much lately. Now, i am reading East of Eden! by John Steinbeck. Most of you might have read it since its such an old story already..It is really a nice story and i cant seem to put the book down!!!

Click here if you want to buy the book...hahahhaha...highly recommended!

Last sunday, went to FP thinking of getting my eyes checked, but then i had my contact lenses. Instead of getting my eyes check, i donated blood....hehehe....they were having this blood donation, organized by some "moral up-lifting" association. At last, i could donate my blood after trying 2 times a couple months back.

Since, i did not get my eyes checked the other day, i went to have it checked today. the lady said that i did not have to change my specs because there was no changes since the last time i changed my specs....so i bought 6 pairs of contact lenses that would last me 6 months...So i dont have to worry for the next 6 months about my eyes!!!!!!heheheh

Today, play badminton again....before Aunty Yew Choo came, it was alright, wasnt really that tired......THEN.....hahahah aunty Yew Choo came, stroked with her and she gave me some pointers....."harder!!!yes!!harder!!!your leg position!!!!harder!!harder!!!!" after about 15 minutes i was drained!!!!!OMG!!!!! my arms started to shiver!!!!!I think aunty saw me, she must have thought "this young girl...like that also no stamina"...i surrendered!!!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to catch the ladies of Wisteria Lane from DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE tonight after watching JOEY. Joey is so adorably stupid!!!!i wonder if there are people that stupid. But he is adorably sweet...

well....thats it for now..will update you guys!!!


No comments: