Tuesday, July 19, 2005

SIGH SIGH

I still did not get into a local uni even after appealing for it.....DAMN the goverment!!!! I really dont understand the system and how do they actually decides on who gets in the uni or not??????argh....damn the system!

So this means that i'll be going to Inti Nilai. I'll be going there on the 11th of August and have to enroll on the 24th. I'll be staying with my big sister and according to her, i'm going to make her life a living hell.....lets just wait and see...i might just be an angel after all.......heheheheheh!!

Am i looking forward to it?? yes i am..im too bored staying in labuan already. I have been here for about hmm........7 months???i think i have to get back studying and use my brain cuz i feel that my brain is dead.....you know when pentium 4 turns into pentium 1....but is my brain even a pentium 4 to start with????hahahahaha.......

well.....last weekend has been a tiring one. helped out with the special olympics with their sports. On saturday, spent the whole day at the sport complex...came a back, face all red!!!! Took a long cold shower and then took a nap. Later in the evening, went to Shamini and Natasha's birthday party..came back early before the heavy rain.

On sunday, it was another day at the bowling alley...also with the special olympics...did not really do anything, just distribute mineral water....hahahahha easy peasy!!

This morning, Mum and i went to play badminton, just managed to play one game and thats it....then headed for breakfast.

i guess that all..see you around......

No comments: