Monday, December 26, 2005

Back from my Christmas Weekend

On Saturday, Hsei DI and I went down to KL Sentral. We parted ways there, Hsei Di was off to Subang Jaya to join her family and My aunt came to pick me up from sentral to go to my cousin's daughter's 1st birthday.

The birthday party was at the poolside of my cousin's condo, so the kids had fun swimming... my cousins and their kids were there and all and it was fun to see so many of them. I was suppose to stay at my 3rd aunt's place but then my other cousin ask me to go over to her place to stay. It was a good thing that i went over to my cousin's place cuz she gave me so many clothes!!! YAHOO.... She had lovely clothes that she didnt wear anymore and they were very nice!!! Now i have a new collection of clothes!!!!!!!She also gave me some make-up things...like eye-shadow and lipgloss.

On Christmas day, i went to my aunts place for lunch. The same people from the birthday party were there and it was all good....food and people!! At night, we went to my cousin's friends house for dinner... The house was so BIG!!!! I tell you!!! damn big lar....really huge bungolow set in a really posh housing area....all the houses there were big and to the owner's design!!! How nice if next time i can own such a nice house...where i can design my own!!! then can get Nate Berkus to do the interior!!! *dreams*

anyway..i'm back in Nilai now. College is starting next week (Tuesday). Enrollment is on this Wednesday. Will be spending New Year's Eve with Janu and hopefully Hsei Di....and a few more others...the more the merrier!

No comments: