Monday, December 12, 2005

Back From Penang

As you can see from the pictures that i have posted, i was in Penang for a wedding during the weekend. Attended our family friends wedding, Fern's was my neighbour when i was in miri, and she used to give me tuition for my chinese (since i'm very poor in my chinese). She is also a very artsy person. She made tonnes of cute little stuff for me like paper bags and bookmarks.

The night of the dinner was the first time i saw her (her sister and brother too) after i left miri, which was like hmmm about 9 years ago. When i was in Miri, i was still in primary school and they were shocked to see me. Fern's brother, Ching Lung saw me and he was like " Ah May ah??? wah..so big already" Until now, sometimes when i meet up with our childhood friends, they still treat me like a baby...."i still think you are a kid"

Now everyone is on their own path, seeing everyone once in a while to catch up is really nice. Like for Fern, she is now in Colorado, USA, Ching Lung is a doctor and their youngest sister is in her final year studying to be a doctor...WOW...things have really changed!!!

I wonder who among our family friends will get married next, and hopefully another reunion. hahahaha....and get another comment like this .." OMG, the last time i saw you...you were still in diapers!!!"

Anyhow...i'm back from penang, arrived yesterday. It was a fast trip back( took about 3++ hours)...tapau-ed dinner home from PJ at the pasar malam. came home, had dinner and rested!!!!

but i dont mind resting again......tsk tsk tsk......see ya...buhbye.....zzzzzz....mmmmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May, sms me so I have your no. I don't think I have it. Shocking! - Rene