Friday, December 09, 2005

I'm off to Penang for the weekend

Tomorrow, My sister, her friend from UK, Vicky and I will be heading towards Penang for the weekend. We will also be picking a friend of ours (aunty Sally) on the way there...she lives is Sri Hartamas...

We will be attending a family friends wedding. The person getting married is a long time friend eversince i dont know when...i think they knew me since i was in diapers or even longer....i dont know.. all i know i've known her family for as long as i can remember... we were also neighbours when i was staying in Miri...

Anyway..i'm really looking forward to this wedding as would be able to meet up with her family who i haven't seen in ages!!!

so...I guess thats about it...wont be in for the weekend.....see you guys when i come back!!!Have a bloody fun weekend!! =P

No comments: