Saturday, April 22, 2006

Home SWEET Home

Hello everyone, i'm now in Labuan, the place i grew up in.

Arrived here one Wednesday and got quite a few things done. Got my IC done (change the religion on my IC from Sikhism to Baha'i). Did blood test and also went to the dentist to get my teeth checked.

Tomorrow will be going for a picnic and hopefully at night would be able to go out with couple of my friends! I missed them dearly!!!! Most probably with Carmen, Rastwin, Hsei Di, and if i can find others then better.

My sis and her little precious flew in yesterday and the house has been full of Jia Wen.."Gong Gong, where are you?" " Ah Ma, What are you doing?"...etc... She knows how to manja her grandparents lar..

Well, nothing has changed much in labuan. Its like i never left. Its nice to be home although the weather here is so hot!!!

Anyway...will be going back to KL on tuesday and will have another week to kill. So anyone who wants to go out..please call and i'll be more than happy to go hang with you guys! Just HOLLER!!!!!!

No comments: