Sunday, April 30, 2006

My holiday is coming to an END

My 2 weeks holiday is ending but i think i did quite a lot during this holiday:
  • Went back to Labuan
  • Did my blood test
  • Dental Check-up
  • Correct my IC
  • Change my Specs
  • Had my "Chen Chu Nai Cha"
  • Had my heavenly chocolate cake from Aunty Florence
  • Met up with my friends in labuan
  • Bought Chocolates
  • Bought my Wallet
  • Bought my Watch
  • Clean half of my room
  • Finished reading "The Pact
  • Bought and currently reading "Memoirs of a Geisha"

Even though it was a short one, i think i got quite a few things done lar, BUT wished the holiday was a little longer!

College is starting on Tuesday and it will be a brand new semester. The subjects that i'll be taking this semester are:

  1. Biochemistry 1
  2. Genetics 1
  3. Computing
  4. Organization and Management

Hope to do well this semester!!

Anyway, books i read this holiday and would recommend to anyone looking for a good read!

The Pact by Jodi Picoult
Memoirs of A Geisha by Arthur Golden

No comments: