Monday, April 17, 2006

Shopping!!!!

Today i went to Jusco Seremban after me and my sis dropped Jia Wen off to school.

Bought myself a wallet (my current wallet is already coming apart). Got it from a shop called Momoe.

Then i bought a skirt from F.O.S. 2 for RM 23.90, so means one skirt is about Rm 12? wanted to get a shorts and a skirt, but the price was different....so i end up buying 2 of the same skirt, so i've got one skirt to give away.......anyone want?? eheheheh.....

Wanted to get myself a pair of sandals but couldnt find any nice ones. they were either too old for me or just plain yucky....

Spent about RM 50 bucks today....hehehehe..... (Mum, if you are reading this...hehehehehhe...dont scold ya)

anyway..i'll be going back to Labuan on Wednesday and i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: