Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Its already wednesday....that was fast....

Weekend went by like a jet plane. It was Friday, then it was already Sunday. Damn....I was in my Aunt's place over the weekend. Went to my cousin's shop and also my aunt's Inner Wheel dinner. I also manage to go to One utama on friday night and bought myself a jacket that i have been wanting to buy. Pink is the colour....sweet!

Monday and Tuesday have already gone and i am still packed with all the assignments and lab reports! Its really draining every drop of the very much needed sanity i have left! I havent had enough sleep these past few days........According to my predictions, this will go on for a month.... i know i'll "kaput" by that time.

I really need a break...sigh...anyone can donate their holidays to me? i know a couple of people who have such amazingly long hols now.....*grin*

anyway...wanna go rest for a while now..need to study later for test tomorrow!! Wish me luck!!!!

Much love!!!

No comments: