Saturday, June 24, 2006

Studying weekend!

This weekend will be a studying weekend for me. I've got a biochemistry test on Monday and still at the beginning of the chapters! I really hope to be able to score for my test!!

My sister and her family just left for Perth, Australia this morning and will be back on Tuesday. So for 4 days, i'll be all alone. Someone who wants to come entertain me, you are most welcome!

I really hope to get some studying done! i've been so lazy for the past few days and still feeling really lazy!!!! This semester i really feel so "bleh"

Anyway....gotta get going with my studying so that i can finish studying everything!

Have a hell of a weekend and tell me about it, cuz you dont want to hear about mine.....

p/s: i can already tell you about my weekend before it ends....L.A.M.E!!!!

Cheers!

No comments: