Saturday, December 09, 2006

Christmas Shopping

Since my niece Jia Wen is not around (She went up to Kulim with her father), My sister and I took the opportunity to go Christmas Shopping in One Utama!!

This is the first time we spent so many hours in One Utama....Paid freaking RM7.00 for parking!! Total of 9 hours of shopping! CRAZY!!!

We arrive there at about 10.30 and we did a little warming-up by just buying some stuff, going into MPH looking for potential christmas gifts!!!

Lunch came, My sis met up with her friends for lunch and i was on my own... Went around finding things to buy for myself...Went into Vincci, saw nothing that i really loved.. Walked into PDI...saw a jeans,but it was way too low cut...Went into MNG...nothing attractive...SIGH!! Eventhough we don't have winter here, the fashion collection here are all winter selection...so its all long coats, jackets, and stuff you wear during the winter.. and on the contrary, its been freaking hot this past few days!! Sat down at Secret Recipe for a rest and to have lunch...ah...so nice to sit down after walking and walking and walking!!!

After lunch, My sister and I reunited again and we went shopping!! Toys'R'Us, where we bought gifts for Jia Wen, Kyle and Kaelyn..Can't tell what it is until Christmas is over!!!

After that, we went around One Utama to get gifts for Jia Wen's Dad, Uncle, Nai Nai, Yeh Yeh, Chor chor!!!

No comments: