Friday, December 22, 2006

My little outing

Yesterday, I planned to meet up with Shaun who just came back from Aussie land with Juanita for dinner and since that I had the whole afternoon free, decided to meet up with Janushree too.

Arrived at Megamall around 2pm and did some christmas shopping on my own before Janu arrive so that I dont have to drag her up and down, this way and that way to find things. So settled whatever I wanted to buy before Janu arrived.

Had lunch/tea with Janu at Secret Recipe and ate so much that walking around megamall was so much needed!! Janu was on a hunt to find a pair of jeans but it was not successful....Its really irritating to not be able to find the perfect pair of jeans!!! The thing is with jeans that are in fashion these days are super low waist catered for thin people... People like me and Janu, have big asses and hips and relatively smaller waist... so buying SUPER low waist jeans will only emphasize on our already huge arse! All the jeans around are all for super skinny, super tall women...I've been wanting to get a jeans for myself too but then still haven't found one that fits me well and have a nice cutting!

Enough talking about jeans, bikin frus only!

Juanita joined us around 6 after her class and we hung a little bit more before meeting up with Shaun and a few other friends. I haven't seen Shaun since form 2 I think? or maybe even longer than that. He is my schoolmate from primary 6 and after that he and his family migrated to the land down under..

Had dinner in Nando's when the rest of everyone came. Nikki also came with couple of her friends. Altogether 10 of us, all hungry and tired! (one thing i forgot to do for being so tired is to take a group photo of everyone!!!!*hits myself with my chemistry book*)

By the time we finished dinner it was already almost 10 and everyone headed back home to rest! I spent the night in Janu's place and had fun, as always! She has this manicure and pedicure set that is so much FUN..although i didn't have the patience to do it really nicely (smudges and all), it was so much of fun... we also had a voice chat with Era!!! trying to make her jealous as much as possible!!!....so ERA...you jealous???are you???you should be!!!

Long day yesterday, had all the cold drinks eventhough I had sore throat and now i'm suffering!!! with blocked nose and even worse sore throat!!! ARGH!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

darn. as much as i HATE to admit it, im very jealous laaaaa. miss u gals to bits. haiyaa, make sure i see both of ur big arses soon. haha. kidding! :p muaks.