Thursday, December 14, 2006

I have a NEPHEW!!

CONGRATULATIONS SZUE FEI, SHIEN WEI & JIA WEN!
My Nephew
THE NEW ADDITION TO THE FAMILY!

My sister delivered to a healthy baby boy on Tuesday (121206) at 0859hrs. Since the baby came earlier than expected, the baby is so tiny....I haven't even carried it because i'm so scared of handling it!!

My mom arrived just this morning to help with my sister's confinement and will be here for a month!! I'm so happy that my mom is around and my sister is happier that she's got help during this whole month with the new baby!!

Jia Wen is all excited with the new baby and acting all "big sister"-ish!! Hahaha...so cute!!!

Anyway...gotta run now, will blog soon.... (currently the wireless in the house is a little bit "SOT", so my pc is not able to detect it, thats why i'm using my sister's pc la..)

SEE YA!
p/s: the baby is still nameless, so go over to my sister's blog and keep on voting...QUICK..don't have much time left!!

No comments: