Sunday, March 18, 2007

Hair cut!

My hair is naturally wavy....so when it is a little long, it gets really messy and out of place....like this...




and so i went to have a hair cut today!!





i was going for this haircut i saw on a model, Megan from America's Next Top Model, cycle 7....love her short hair

so..i showed this picture of Megan ( i think i showed another one with close-up of her hair)


and chop chop chop chop later...this is the new me!


(sorry i dont have a better shot of the side profile)

i personally feel that its close enough cuz i'm not that skinny and have a rounder face than the-maybe-next-top-model....

yes..i know..its super short..... and i think this is the shortest i've ever had....

3 comments:

Szuefei said...

I think it can go shorter than that loh. But for now, I think with some styling, some spikes behind, it'll look quite nice

Unknown said...

hahah....i think if i went a little more shorter......my scalp would be showing!!! you know how thin my hair is!!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.