Friday, March 02, 2007

I'm BACK PEOPLE!!!

After the very short chinese new year break, i was back in college and it was definitely a hectic one....

I had 1 test and 2 quizzes this week itself and tonnes of journals to pass up! Its really stressful and i just can't wait for the semester to end!

Comparing this semester to the others, its really hard.....The subjects are tougher, the workload is heavier, the time is getting shorter...

I remember in my second semester, my class and I complained about how heavy our work load was because we were taking 5 subjects(3 bio subjects, 1 Chemistry and 1 Maths). However, i'd rather go back to that than sitting in this semester! We have now 3 year 2 subjects which are very tough and one LAN subject(time waster). The Lab journals now are so much tougher to do and requires a lot of time and effort. I feel that most of my time is spent on my lab journals that i really dont have time for studying....and that is why i end up studying last minute. I don't think this is just happening to me. All my classmates also feel the same way that our lab journals are taking too much of our time. Its not that i don't like doing experiments, its just that doing all the reports and discussion is really time-consuming.

I'm glad that the weekend is here and i can have a little rest, although i still got work to do! I can't wait for Kyle and Kaelyn's birthday on Saturday and also Chap Goh Meh high tea at my cousin Ann's house on Sunday!!!

But before that: THINGS TO FINISH UP

Genetics Lab Journal 4
Genetics Lab Journal 5
Microbiology Lab Journal 14


i think i have more things to do, but lets just take it slow and easy.....if i can do more....its great!


And oh ya, today was my first day of fasting!! One day down, 18 days left!

To all the Baha'is out there,

"Fasting is the cause of awakening man. The heart becomes tender and the spirituality of man increases. This is produced by the fact that man's thoughts will be confined to the commemoration of God, and through this awakening and stimulation surely ideal advancements follow."

Happy Fasting!!!

No comments: